Happy Thanksgiving and now a word from our sponsor...
I remember a few years ago around Christmas or during the Superbowl when a url was presented under a TV ad, almost beaming with pride that someone was using the internet as a way to publish and get the word out about their product. Today as I sit watching some Turkey day television most advertisements have some web component. I have collected for your browsing pleasure five such sites pulled from their cathode ray tube endorsements. I almost feel bad for Tim Berners-Lee. On with the show:
- Itsagizmo.com a Black and Decker mini-site promoting can-openers and whatnot.
- Musicspace.com the best place to pick up that Brian Setzer X-Mas CD you've been longing for.
- Bowflexdirect.com c'mon you lazy lump buy a Bowflex to put next to your Ab machine.
- Spacebag.com for people who like their clothes vacuum pack fresh.
- Selectcomfort.com for people who buy beds based on the Bionic Woman's recommendation