CSS Style browser? Anyone?

I know I didn't dream this up, a few weeks ago I visited a site that has a CSS browser complete with a function for changing your stylesheet on the fly. What is the url? Where is this thing? I've checked all the usual places and I just can't find it. Can you help? Do you happen to know where this is? What? No you calm down. It's not as if I'm raising my voice!!! If I were raising my voice it WOULD SOUND MORE LIKE THIS!

Only 4 hours til I can get some sweet, sweet coffee.


Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th birthday Blogger

Planning ahead for Macworld SF 5th Annual blogger lunch and schmoozefest

Department of Corrections