Nov 30, 2004
Nov 29, 2004
Nov 23, 2004
Nov 19, 2004
Blogger.com screenshot in traditional Chinese
As described in our help article, Blogger goes international. Blogger is now available in:
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
- Brazilian Portugese
We have some work to do to get the interface translated as well, but stay tuned for further developments and more languages.
Our users have had the ability to publish in over 95 languages for a while now, but it's been hard to get to that step without having blog creation or sign-up in one's native tongue. Cheers to the birth of even more blogs!
Nov 18, 2004
Nov 17, 2004
Nov 16, 2004
- Rather than the traditional fall decor, the table is decorated with Smurf figurines.
- Popular side dishes include Green Beans 'n' Haggis, French Onion Ring Pop Tart Pie, Moons Over My Hammy®, Vienna Sausages with Ketchup Remoulade and Cranberry Vodka Jell-O Shots.
- We draw straws for which two of us get to pull the wishbone, and then inevitably somebody asks "what did you wish for?" and then we inevitably have the same old tired conversation about how if you tell what you wish for your wish won't come true, even though it's a bunch of superstitious BS.
- Every year, Mom tells the story about how our dear sweet Nana's favorite part of the turkey was...well, a gross part.*
- Jason, Taylor and I take turns ruining the day, depending on who ruined Easter and who is scheduled to ruin Christmas Eve. Sometimes we give Dad a shot at it, too.
- We stroll from door to door in our neighborhood singing Thanksgiving carols such as "O Bloated Night," "The Twelve Days of Leftovers" and "Hark! The Dallas Cowboys Stink."
Nov 15, 2004
Nov 11, 2004
Nov 10, 2004
Nov 9, 2004
Nov 4, 2004
Nov 3, 2004
Nov 2, 2004
Prop 1A - Yes Prop 59 - Yes Prop 60 - Yes Prop 60a - Yes Prop 61 - Yes Prop 62 - No Prop 63 - Yes Prop 64 - No Prop 65 - No Prop 66 - Yes Prop 67 - No Prop 68 - No Prop 69 - No Prop 70 - No Prop 71 - No Prop 72 - Yes Measure X - YesOf course I voted for John Kerry too.
The voting experience itself was unsettling as Alameda County uses the controversial Diebold machines. Worse yet was that my polling place doesn't allow you to get a printout of your ballot to double check that what is on the screen. Blech! I did however get a sticker that says 'I Touched the Future - Touch Screen Voting'. Double-blech!
Nov 1, 2004
update: Now iTunes is bugging me to vote too! Alright already i'll vote more than once if I have to. As they say, vote early and often.